Sunday, April 10, 2011

Pocketbook Essentials

You know those things you just can't live without? The things that are always in your bag each and every day? I though I would share mine...I don't know about you, but I love when magazines ask celebrities what is in their bag and they dump it out, take a photo and have notes on each item. Instead of dumping my bag out, I thought I would make this little chart of all of the things I love to have with me in my bag each day.

1 - Stamps - you never know when you are going to have to send something in the mail (I love the mail).
2 - Eclipse peppermint gum - fresh breath is essential
3 - Moleskin reporter notebook - I love lists and always write down my wacky ideas
4 - Pilot V Ball Pen - I heard they are not making them anymore, very sad
5 - Quarters - just in case I have to feed the meter
6 - iPhone with Jonathan Adler case - I super love it!
7 - Rosebud Salve - if you have not tried it, you don't know what you're missing
8 - Purell Hand Sanitizer - do I need to explain?
9 - $2 Bill - they are so cool
10 - 2011 Pocket Calendar by Graphic Design - love this thing, I can't go 100% digital yet
11 - Jane Iredale Mineral Pressed Powder - best thing I ever got from my Dermatologist
12 - Buxom Lash Mascara - incredible wear, great applicator and no clumps!

What are your pocketbook essentials?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...